Please see below our latest relevant PH data releases for the next fortnight, this covers the period 30th August – 12th September 2021. Highlights include:
- Statistics on NHS Stop Smoking Services in England – April 2020 to March 2021. Geography: England, region, local authority. Released: 7th September 2021.
- Adult social care in England, monthly statistics: September 2021. Geography: England, region, local authority. Released: 9th September 2021.
- Prevalence of ongoing symptoms following coronavirus (COVID-19) infection in the UK: 2 September 2021 (Long Covid). Geography: UK. Released: 2nd September 2021.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Survey, UK: antibody and vaccination data, 1 September 2021. Geography: UK countries, English regions. Released: 1st September 2021.
- NHS Health Check quarterly statistics: April to June 2021 offers and uptake. Geography: England, region, local authority. Released: 7th September 2021.
- Suicide prevention profile: September 2021 update. Geography: England, region, local authority, GP, clinical commissioning groups, sustainability and transformation partnerships, PHE Centres and combined authorities. Released: 7th September 2021.
- Deaths from suicide that occurred in England and Wales between April and July 2020. Geography: England and Wales. Released: 2nd September 2021.
.All the release information is available on our Durham Insight Horizon Scan page, along with the full table of releases: https://www.durhaminsight.info/public-health-intelligence-latest-releases/
Any queries please let me know.
Releases table: 2021-08-27 PHIC 30 Aug – 12 Sep 2021