These factsheets contain intelligence and information to help inform our plans and strategies around the needs of children and young people. Further data is available through the ‘Children & Young People‘ theme under the ‘Themes’ menu above.
- Children And Young Peoples Strategy (Durham County Council)
- Public Health Profiles – Child Health by Local Authority
- Children in Need and Child Protection
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Children living with overweight including obesity
- Injuries in children and young people (unintentional and deliberate)
- Looked After Children
- Missing from home
- Oral Health
- Sexual Health and Teenage Conceptions
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
The documents we publish on this page are either legally required to be made available for inspection, for information and analysis purposes or may have been supplied by the public and so in some cases may not be fully accessible. If, for any reason, you cannot access the documents and need an alternative format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.